2020 has been a critical time for public health.
When the first COVID-19 cases arrived in Georgia in late February, the UGA College of Public Health demonstrated its commitment to improving the public’s health by supporting COVID-19 research and response efforts throughout Georgia, the United States, and the world.
This year’s College of Public Health magazine features stories about how our faculty, staff, and students stepped up to meet these challenges while preparing our graduates to take on the new challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Letter from the Dean
- Answering the Call by Making the Call
- Billy Norfolk: COVID Tracker
- Tackling Georgia Disparities at Their Roots
- Unmasking a Culture of Grief
- Time to Leave Behind Status Quo Public Health
- Coaching Data Fluency
- Student Spotlight: Sarah Ford, B.S. in Environmental Health
- Student Spotlight: Tonkya L. McKinney, Doctor of Public Health
- And more…
Check your mailboxes, inboxes, or read our 2020 issue online here.
Posted on November 19, 2020.