The Institute for Disaster Management in the UGA College of Public Health is located in the Commissary on the UGA Health Sciences Campus in the Normaltown neighborhood of Athens, Ga.

The building previously served as the commissary for the U.S. Navy Supply Corps School campus, which occupied the UGA Health Sciences Campus location from 1953 to 2010.

Directions can be found via the Google Map below: