- This event has passed.
2022 CPH Health Equity Fellows Symposium
The UGA College of Public Health’s 2021-22 Health Equity Fellows will be giving presentations on their community projects on Thursday, April 28, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. in George Hall on the UGA Health Sciences Campus. The Health Equity Fellows is a program of the CPH Office of Outreach, Engagement and Equity, which works in partnership with the Georgia Municipal Association to connect student scholars with cities looking for support in tackling long-standing issues that may affect the health of their citizens.
The 2021-22 Class of Fellows are –
- Vanessa Diokpara, MPH candidate, serving the city of East Point with mentor Dr. Lisa Renzi-Hammond
- Leila Farist, MPH candidate, serving the city of Hiawassee with mentor Dr. Mel Garber
- Kristi Fowl, DrPH candidate, serving the city of Albany with mentor Dr. Janani Thapa
- Pryce Nwabude, MPH candidate, serving the city of Tifton with mentor Dr. Bob Galen
- Sloane Sengson, Health Promotion major, serving the city of Decatur with mentor Dr. Christina Proctor
For more information, please contact Grace Bagwell Adams.