- This event has passed.
Dialogue with the Dean – MS & PhD students
Join your fellow students and Dean Marsha Davis for a virtual conversation about your experience at the UGA College of Public Health. Your insights will help us build stronger academic and research programs that prepare you, tomorrow’s public health change-makers, to realize a healthier and more equitable world for all.
- Thursday, April 1 – MS & PhD students
- Friday, April 2 – MPH students
- Friday, April 9 – DrPH students
- Monday, April 12 – MHA students
- Thursday, April 15 – Bachelor of Science students
All chats take place virtually from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Register to attend at this link.