- This event has passed.
UGA FHP: CPR and First Aid Certification Course
The UGA Future Health Promoters Club will be hosting a CPR and First Aid Certification Class on Sunday, Oct. 14, 2018 in the Creswell Hall TV Lounge from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. The CPR and First Aid Certification training is provided by the American Heart Association. Both certifications last 2 years.
PLEASE NOTE: Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in. If you are only taking the First Aid Certification Course, please arrive at 2:45pm. No refunds will be provided if you have already paid and do not show up on the day of the class.
- Pre-Paid (via PayPal and Venmo) :
- $36 for CPR Certification
- $5 for First Aid Certification
- $41 for both the CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Day of Payment (Cash or Check Only):
- $41 for CPR Certification
- $10 for First Aid Certification
- $51 for both the CPR and First Aid Certification
- Deadline to pre-pay is October 12, 2018.
- To pre-pay via PayPal, submit payment to recipient firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To pre-pay via Venmo, enter meganpatton14 as the recipient.
Make sure to sign up (name, email) on Google Doc Form below by October 12,2018 to ensure we have enough equipment:
For More Information: