UGA FHP: CPR and First Aid Certification Course
Hello CPH Students!
The UGA Future Health Promoters Club will be hosting a CPR and First Aid Certification Class on Sunday, Oct. 22 in the Creswell Hall TV Lounge from 1:00pm-5:00pm. The CPR and First Aid Certification training is provided by the American Heart Association. Both certifications last 2 years.
NOTE: if you are only taking the First Aid Certification Course, please arrive at 2:45pm.
- Pre-Paid (via PayPal):
- $36 for CPR Certification
- $5 for First Aid Certification
- $41 for both the CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Day of Payment (Cash or Check):
- $41 for CPR Certification
- $10 for First Aid Certification
- $51 for both the CPR and First Aid Certifications
To pay via PayPal, submit payment to recipient email@example.com. No refunds will be provided if you have already paid and do not show up on the day of the class.
Make sure to sign up (name, email) on Google Doc Form below by October 20th to ensure we have enough equipment:
For More Information:
Contact Joy Tu, President, UGA Future Health Promoters Club