The purpose of the UGA College of Public Health’s Staff Council will be to (1) voice concerns and issues of staff to College of Public Health administration, (2) facilitate communication within the College, and (3) ensure staff involvement in committees and discussions that affect CPH staff.
Goals of the College of Public Health Staff Advisory Council
- Facilitate communication between staff and college administration.
- Develop and promote activities and opportunities to enhance the quality of work-life for staff.
- Advocate changes or improvements for staff.
- Advise the Dean on policies affecting staff members.
- Inform faculty and staff of the activities of the College of Public Health Staff Council.
- Develop a broader understanding among the staff of the strategic goals and challenges of the college.
- Provide opportunities for all staff to participate in outreach activities such as diversity initiatives, professional development, community building, and philanthropic activities.
Meet the Advisory Council Members
Connect with Fellow Staff
Want to contect with fellow CPH staff members? There our multiple ways to do that:
- Join the UGA CPH Staff Slack Channel. Contact us for the invitation link.
- Join the CPH Staff Listserv. New staff members should be automatically added during on-boarding. But if you’ve been overlooked, let us know.
- Reach out via email. You can find fellow staff members via the CPH Staff Directory. Need to create or update your profile? Just fill out this online form.
Contact CPH SAC
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPH Staff Comment Box
**We want to hear from you!** Please use this field to send any comments/concerns you would like the CPH Staff Advisory Council to consider. All submissions are anonymous, though you may add your name and email address if you wish.