Goals of the College of Public Health Staff Advisory Council
- Facilitate communication between staff and college administration.
- Develop and promote activities and opportunities to enhance the quality of work-life for staff.
- Advocate changes or improvements for staff.
- Advise the Dean on policies affecting staff members.
- Inform faculty and staff of the activities of the College of Public Health Staff Council.
- Develop a broader understanding among the staff of the strategic goals and challenges of the college.
- Provide opportunities for all staff to participate in outreach activities such as diversity initiatives, professional development, community building, and philanthropic activities.
Meet the Advisory Council Members
Kathryn Pollett, Chair
Double Dawg Coordinator, Office of Academic Affairs
Heather Thompson, Vice Chair
Administrative Coordinator, Department of Health Promotion & Behavior
Becky Ayer, UGA Staff Council Rep
Digital Communications Coordinator, Communications Office
Administrative Associate II, Department of Environmental Health Science
Project Director, Traffic Safety Research and Evaluation Group (TSREG)
Undergraduate Student Services Director, Office of Academic Affairs
Program Coordinator, CDC HOP Grant, Office of Outreach, Engagement & Equity
Connect with Fellow Staff
Want to connect with fellow CPH staff members? There our multiple ways to do that:
- Join the UGA CPH Staff Slack Channel. Contact us for the invitation link.
- Join the CPH Staff Listserv. New staff members should be automatically added during on-boarding. But if you’ve been overlooked, let us know.
- Reach out via email. You can find fellow staff members via the CPH Staff Directory. Need to create or update your profile? Just fill out this online form.
Nominate someone for a CPH Staff Recognition Award
The UGA College of Public Health’s annual Staff Awards recognize exceptional staff members who have gone above and beyond their duties to contribute to CPH’s quality and excellence, through excellent customer service, stellar student support and peer mentorship, and contributions to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace. Learn more.
Contact CPH SAC
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPH Staff Comment Box
**We want to hear from you!** Please use this field to send any comments/concerns you would like the CPH Staff Advisory Council to consider. All submissions are anonymous, though you may add your name and email address if you wish.