The purpose of the UGA College of Public Health’s Staff Council will be to (1) voice concerns and issues of staff to College of Public Health administration, (2) facilitate communication within the College, and (3) ensure staff involvement in committees and discussions that affect CPH staff.
Draft Goals of the College of Public Health Staff Council
- Facilitate communication between staff and college administration.
- Develop and promote activities and opportunities to enhance the quality of work-life for staff.
- Advocate changes or improvements for staff.
- Advise the Dean on policies affecting staff members.
- Inform faculty and staff of the activities of the College of Public Health Staff Council.
- Develop a broader understanding among the staff of the strategic goals and challenges of the college.
- Provide opportunities for all staff to participate in outreach activities such as diversity initiatives, professional development, community building, and philanthropic activities.
Meet the Council Members
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming Soon! Check back for upcoming information related to Staff Council Bylaws, new upcoming Staff Events, and much more….