With the burden of Alzheimer’s disease mounting, we need to innovate our approach to care. Learn how the Cognitive Aging Research and Education (CARE) Center is doing just that in the 2022 College of Public Health Magazine.
The CARE Center’s work is one of many projects underway at the UGA College of Public Health seeking to address the challenges individuals and communities face today, but with an eye to the future.
As we confront the challenges currently testing our society and our world, it is critical to think of the long-term as well as the present. This year’s magazine features some of our faculty, staff and students who are working to ensure that future generations have access to healthier and safer lives.
- Letter from the Dean
- A Promise Fulfilled: The Initiative to Bridge Gaps in Alzheimer’s Care
- The Women’s Clinic Around the Corner?
- Photo Essay: Measuring Climate Change in Iceland
- Assessing Lung Disease Risk in the Asbestos Capital of the U.S.
- Student Service Spotlight: Caleb Snead
- Alumni Spotlight: Leo Martinez, PhD ‘17
- Alumni Spotlight: Kim Metcalf, BSEH ‘94, MA ‘96
- And more…
Check your mailboxes, inboxes, or read our 2022 issue online here.
Posted on November 1, 2022.