Research in the UGA College of Public Health spans topics ranging from infectious disease epidemiology to child and maternal health; from waterborne disease and microbial ecology to environmental exposures; from microsatellite development to occupational health and safety.
Click below to learn more about the research efforts and expertise of our various faculty members.
- CRECE Center – José F. Cordero, MD, MPH, epidemiology and biostatistics
- Easley Lab – Charles Easley, PhD, environmental health science
- Physical Activity and Community Environment (PACE) Lab – Jennifer Gay, PhD, health promotion and behavior
- Glenn Lab – Travis Glenn, PhD, environmental health science
- Handel Research Group – Andreas Handel, PhD, epidemiology and biostatistics
- Lipp Laboratory @ UGA – Erin Lipp, PhD, environmental health science
- Social Technologies and Risk Reduction (STARR) Lab – Nathan Hansen, Ph.D., Tamora Callands, Ph.D., Carolyn Lauckner, Ph.D., and Andrea Swartzendruber, Ph.D., health promotion and behavior