The Program and Economic Evaluation Group is a transdisciplinary group that brings together faculty from research and public service and outreach from the College of Public Health, the Carl Vinson Institute of Government, the Archway Partnership, and other colleges at the University of Georgia.
Members of our group have expertise in program development, implementation, and evaluation both locally, nationally, and internationally.
Our expertise and services
- Process evaluation
- Outcome and impact evaluation
- Economic evaluation
- Comparative effectiveness research
- Study design
- Quantitative research methods including survey research and big data
- Qualitative research methods including interviews and focus groups
- Anthropometric measures
- Health policy analysis
- Data collection through analysis and reporting
- Database development and data management
- Primary and secondary data analysis
- Statistical support (e.g. sample size and power calculations)
- Grant proposal development including writing analysis and evaluation sections
- Stakeholder reports
The faculty, staff, and students affiliated with this group provide our expertise to public and private partners, external funders, and state departments. Our service spans the state of Georgia and beyond.
The faculty in this group also direct or are affiliated with the following area-specific evaluation research groups: