Hannah G. Southall
Research Assistant, Economic Evaluation Research Group (EERG)
Health Policy & Management
Hannah is a research assistant at the Economic Evaluation Research Group (EERG) in the Department of Health Policy and Management. Her roles and responsibilities at EERG are:
- Develops and organizes materials for meetings and conferences.
- Sustains communications with multiple partners.
- Coordinates tasks and schedules to complete projects on time.
- Analyses and tracks data, informing Project Manager of status updates.
- Summarizes data into reports and generating recommendations based on performance.
- Creates program evaluation tools, including surveys, interview guidelines, and cost collection documents.
- Develops training programs and classes for state partners.
- Guest lectured for undergraduate and graduate public health classes.