- This event has passed.
CE/CME Credit Event: Dementia Topics in Primary Care
SPONSOR: Piedmont Healthcare/ UGA CARE Center
The UGA CARE Center is partnering with Piedmont Athens Regional for a CE/CME focused on Dementia Topics in Primary Care on Saturday, February 3 at the Drew Lecture Hall at Piedmont Athens Regional. Attending this event offers 6.5 CEU/CE/CME Credits at no cost whatsoever.
The day-long conference will begin at 8:00 a.m. and will conclude at 5:00 p.m., breaking briefly for lunch from 12:00pm – 1:00pm. The presentation will be streamed to remote audiences across Georgia. Breakfast and lunch will be provided at 7:15 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. respectively.
This event offers an educational seminar presented by renowned experts in dementia screening, diagnosis, and follow-up care. Download the agenda here.
- Dr. Lisa Renzi-Hammond, Ph.D – Co-Director of the Cognitive Aging Research and Education Center and Director of the University of Georgia’s College of Public Health.
- Dr. Stephen Correia, Ph.D, ABPP/CN – Director of Neuropsychology at the Cognitive Aging Research and Education Center.
- Dr. Donald Scott, MD, MHS – University of Georgia and Augusta University Campus Director of Geriatrics and Palliative Care, Associate Professor of Medicine
- Dr. Devin Lavender, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCACP – University of Georgia College of Pharmacy Clinical Assistant Professor, Residency Program Coordinator.
- Dr. Sarah Saint Hamilton, Ph.D, LMSW – Director of Social Support Services with the Cognitive Aging Research and Education Center, Clinical Assistant Professor.
- Mattee Barkdoll, LMSW – Piedmont Healthcare System, Sixty Plus Program.
Important: Free lot parking is available on-site. Please come prepared to give your NPI number.
Location: This event will take place in the Medical Service Building Drew Lecture Hall. The Lecture Hall is found on the 3rd floor and is on the immediate left after exiting the elevator.