Both the College of Public Health and the University of Georgia provide a wide range of student resources to help you fulfill your potential and make the most of your time here as a student.
Coronavirus (COVID‑19) Information and Resources
Visit the links below for the latest novel coronavirus (COVID-19) information and updates from various units at UGA.
- University-Wide Updates & Resources – University of Georgia
- Updates & Resources for College of Public Health students, faculty & staff
CPH Academics & Student Experience
UGA CPH offers a variety of undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and dual-degree programs within our four department and four institutes.
- Departments & Institutes
- Dual Degree Programs
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Study Abroad
- Student Organizations
- Student Care & Outreach | University Health Center
- Academic Appeals Process | CPH Academic Appeals Process (PDF)
- Request for After Hours Access to Rhodes Hall
CPH News & Events
UGA CPH faculty, students and alumni are making an impact on public health in Georgia and around the world. View the latest stories or learn more about an upcoming event from the College of Public Health.
Today a career in public health positions you at the cutting edge of health sciences, public policy, research and business. UGA CPH graduates are making a difference around the globe.