Both the College of Public Health and the University of Georgia provide a wide range of student resources to help you fulfill your potential and make the most of your time here as a student.
Coronavirus (COVID‑19) Information and Resources
Visit the links below for the latest novel coronavirus (COVID-19) information and updates from various units at UGA.
- For CPH Students – Return to Campus FAQ
- DawgCheck | FAQs
- Required COVID-19 Training for Students – The -30 minutes “Required COVID-19 Student” training module is hosted on eLC, and students should complete the training before returning to campus.
- Updates & Resources for CPH students, faculty & staff
- University-Wide Updates & Resources
CPH Academics & Student Experience
UGA CPH offers a variety of undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and dual-degree programs within our four departments and four institutes. In addition, the College offers opportunities for further enrichment through study abroad, outreach activities, and professional student organizations.
- Departments & Institutes
- Dual Degree Programs
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Study Abroad
- Student Organizations
- Academic Appeals Process | CPH Academic Appeals Process (PDF)
- Request for After Hours Access to Rhodes Hall
- Diversity & Inclusion Resources
- Student Care & Outreach | University Health Center
- Health Sciences Campus Food Pantry – The food pantry is located on the Garden Level of Rhodes Hall on the Health Sciences Campus. Students in need are welcome to help themselves to any food or hygiene products. Interested in donating? Donation boxes are located in Miller Hall. Supported by the Graduate Scholars in Epidemiology & Biostatistics.
CPH News & Events
UGA CPH faculty, students, and alumni are making an impact on public health in Georgia and around the world. View the latest stories or learn more about an upcoming event from the College of Public Health.
Today a career in public health positions you at the cutting edge of health sciences, public policy, research and business. UGA CPH graduates are making a difference around the globe.