Both the College of Public Health and the University of Georgia provide a wide range of student resources to help you fulfill your potential and make the most of your time here as a student.
CPH Academics & Student Experience
UGA CPH offers a variety of undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and dual-degree programs within our four departments and four institutes. In addition, the College offers opportunities for further enrichment through study abroad, outreach activities, and professional student organizations.
- Departments & Institutes
- Dual Degree Programs
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Study Abroad
- Student Organizations
- Academic Appeals Process | CPH Academic Appeals Process (PDF)
- Need a CPH logo? Download them here.
Research & Outreach Opportunities
Interested in research opportunities with CPH faculty? Fill out this questionnaire, asking about your skills and interests, and we will contact you with potential matches.
- UGA Well-Being Resources
- Student Care & Outreach
- University Health Center | Health Promotion
- Counseling and Psychiatric Services
- Diversity & Inclusion Resources
- Dawg Source – UGA’s one-stop for easier, direct access to vital resources across campus. Available via mobile app.
- UGA Safe App – features include Chat with UGA Police, Mobile BlueLight, Walk with a Friends, Emergency Resources
- HSC Student Food Pantry…is moving to Wright Hall Details coming soon. In the meantime, learn more about the UGA Student Food Pantry.
CPH News & Events
UGA CPH faculty, students, and alumni are making an impact on public health in Georgia and around the world. View the latest stories or learn more about an upcoming event from the College of Public Health.
- Follow CPH on social media – Facebook | X | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Events Calendar
- Submit your Event
Today a career in public health positions you at the cutting edge of health sciences, public policy, research and business. UGA CPH graduates are making a difference around the globe.