How to Apply to M.S./Ph.D. Programs in Environmental Health Science
Step 1: Apply to the UGA Graduate School
For detailed information, please see the Graduate School Admissions Requirements (domestic).
- Online Graduate School Online Application and fee ($75 domestic / $100 international)
- One unofficial transcript (official academic records for international applicants) from each institution of higher education attended. If accepted, UGA will require one official transcript to be sent. Do not mail official transcripts until offered admission.
- Three letters of recommendation. List the names of recommenders along with their e-mail addresses. They will receive a link to access a secure page where they can submit your recommendation quickly and easily via the Web.
- Submitting an official GRE general test score from the testing agency is now OPTIONAL. The UGA institutional code for ETS reporting is 5813. No departmental code is required.
*International applicants, please see additional requirements.
Once the UGA Graduate School has received your complete application materials, the Department will be notified to log into the Graduate School system to retrieve and review your application. You can check your UGA application status at gradstatus.uga.edu.
Step 2: Apply to the Department of Environmental Health Science
- Complete EHS Departmental Application, which includes:
- EHS Department Supplemental Application cover form (fillable PDF)
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé
- A one-page statement of background and interests in Environmental Health
- (Optional) One additional item that illustrates or highlights exemplary work, preparation, (e.g. reprint of a publication on which you are an author/co-author, details of a significant award, etc.)
- Email departmental application materials to email@example.com. Or mail them to:
Department of Environmental Health Science
℅ Graduate Coordinator
University of Georgia
206 Environmental Health Science Building
Athens, GA 30602-2102
Please visit the following pages for detailed application information for our Department’s master’s and doctoral programs:
We encourage prospective students to reach out to our office for more information about the degree programs in the Department of Environmental Health Science. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.