The Business Office within the College of Public Health Dean’s Office serves as the central coordinating office for financial and personnel matters, including budget management, payroll, employee in-state and out-of-state travel, procurement and human resources.
Services and responsibilities:
- Overseeing financial operations, including maintaining the annual budget, developing financial reports.
- Works with college administration and departments in developing business practices that adhere to UGA administrative policies and procedures.
- Supports the hiring of new faculty, staff and student employees, and additional human resource needs within the College.
- Assists with facility management requests.
- Request to Fill a Position
- Staff Appointment Form
- Hourly Appointment Form
- Graduate Assistant Appointment Form
- FY 2016-2017 Graduate Assistantship Rates
- Post-Doc Appointment Form
- Employee Orientation w/forms
- Exit Checklist for Graduate Assistant & Student Employee
- Flextime Request Form
- Leave Request Form
- Leave Report Form
- UGA Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy
- Payroll & Accounting
- Employee Travel