With the aim of supporting faculty development within the College, the Office of Academic Affairs also oversees faculty support programs, coordinates the faculty mentoring program, serves as a resource for promotion and tenure, and handles faculty-related policies and procedures. The office serves as a liaison with the college-level and university-level committees and responds to and assists with the resolution of faculty concerns.
CPH Faculty Mentorship Program
The UGA College of Public Health is a formal college-wide Faculty Mentorship Program intended to benefit both mentors and mentees. The primary goal of the Mentorship Program is for tenure-track, clinical, and research faculty to obtain structured and unstructured didactic and experiential mentorship to facilitate the mentee’s efforts in the areas of teaching, research, service, and professional development. Learn more.
Faculty Recognition – Annual CPH Faculty Awards:
Faculty members are recognized by the College for their exceptional work in teaching, research, and service respectively. The coordination of these awards is a collaboration of the CPH Offices of Academic Affairs, Research, and Outreach. Learn more.
Available faculty positions at the College of Public Health can be found at https://www.ugajobsearch.com/.
- CPH Bylaws (as of 05.15.22) [PDF]
- Faculty Activity and Planning Summary Report (FAPSR) and Faculty Performance Evaluation [DOC]
- Faculty Compensation and Workload Policies
- Consultant Services Agreement Between University System Institutions
- Faculty Leave Program – Guidelines [PDF]
- Faculty Promotion & Tenure [PDF]
- Clinical Faculty Promotion Criteria – Faculty of Medical Sciences [PDF – shared with FMS Working Group page]
- UGA Office of Faculty Affairs