The following course offerings vary by semester. Please check Athena for this semester’s schedule of courses.
- GLOB 3100 – Foundations in Global Health
- GLOB 3150 – Culture and Global Health
- GLOB 3200 – Global Health and the Links among Food, Culture, and Disease
- GLOB 3300 – Global Maternal and Child Health
- GLOB 4200 – Survey of Global Health Systems – Nation Focus
In addition to these courses, there are numerous opportunities for experiential learning through mentored research and global health internships.
- GLOB 7100 – Introduction to Global Health
- GLOB 7750 – Global Perspective on Health and Risk Communications
- GLOB 8500 – Comparative Global Health Care Systems
- GLOB 8550 – Comparative Global Health Systems – Nation Focus
As with the undergraduate program, there are opportunities for experiential learning through mentored research and global health internships.