The University of Georgia seeks to resolve concerns and complaints in a fair and prompt manner. Current or prospective UGA students who have a complaint may submit their concerns to the appropriate department.

Before pursuing external options, students should exhaust internal avenues of complaint resolution by first visiting the UGA Division of Student Affairs Complaints Portal.

Current or prospective University of Georgia students with a concern directly related to the College of Public Health may call the CPH Office of Academic Affairs at (706) 542-2300 or submit a complaint via email to [email protected].