How to Apply for the Master of Health Administration (MHA)
For detailed information about the program, visit the Master of Health Administration (MHA) portal.
Step 1: Apply to HAMPCAS
- Online HAMPCAS application and fee. MHA degree program applicants must apply via the Health Administration, Management, and Policy CAS (HAMCAS). For detailed information, please visit the HAMPCAS Help Center.
Sept 2: Apply to the UGA Graduate School
- Online UGA Graduate School application and fee. MHA applicants will be charged a reduced fee of $51.50. For detailed information, please visit the UGA Graduate School’s application portal.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Academic Transcripts
- Entrance Test Scores
- Application Processing Fees
- Current resume or CV
- Three recommendations by Discipline Specific Academic Advisors or Employers
- Personal Interview
- Personal Statement of Academic and Professional Background and Career Objectives
- February 15: Final application deadline to be considered for Fall semester admission.
We encourage prospective students to reach out to our office for more information about the MHA in the Department of Health Policy & Management. Please contact MHA Program Coordinator Lesley Clack at email@example.com with any questions.