How to Apply for the Master of Health Administration (MHA)
For detailed information about the program, visit the Master of Health Administration (MHA) portal.
Step 1: Apply to HAMPCAS
- Online HAMPCAS application and fee. MHA degree program applicants must apply via the Health Administration, Management, and Policy CAS (HAMCAS). For detailed information, please visit the HAMPCAS Help Center.
- A resume or CV. You should also highlight your relevant experience and preparation for this program.
- A statement of purpose. The statement of purpose is your opportunity to communicate to us how this program fits with your career and educational goals.
- Three letters of recommendation. List the names of recommenders in the fields on page three of the online application along with their e-mail addresses. They will receive a link to access a secure page where they can submit your recommendation quickly and easily via the Web.
- February 15: Final application deadline to be considered for Fall semester admission.
We encourage prospective students to reach out to our office for more information about the MHA in the Department of Health Policy & Management. Please contact MHA Program Coordinator Lesley Clack at email@example.com with any questions.