What does it take to make a difference – in someone’s life, in a community, in the world?
Great moments in the history of public health feel monumental in the retelling, but advances in disease prevention, child health, vaccines and more represent a collection of discoveries and collaborations that, over time, created ripple effects that now touch every community.
The UGA College of Public Health is seeking to make its own impact and see the ripple effect throughout the communities we serve in Georgia and around the world. In this year’s magazine, you’ll see how our faculty, students, and alumni are embracing innovation and a new point of view in our educational programs, research, and community outreach and engagement to improve the public’s health.
- Ready to Do My Part
- Please Hold My Alligator: Students Create K-12 STEM Lesson Plans
- Seeking Solutions For Male Infertility
- R You Ready to Work with Data?
- Interns Played Key Role in Local Clinic’s COVID-19 Pivot
- Student Research Spotlight: What We’re Missing About Stimulant Use
- Alumni Spotlight: SJ Henderson, MSW/MPH
- And more…
Check your mailboxes, inboxes, or read our 2021 issue online here.