Student Diversity & Inclusion Resources
The University of Georgia, through its Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harrassment Policy, is committed to maintaining a fair and respectful environment for living, work and study.
Here’s a list of additional offices at the University of Georgia committed to serving students and supporting student diversity.
- UGA Office of Institutional Diversity
- UGA LGBT Resource Center
- UGA Institute of Women’s Studies
- UGA International Student Life
- Multicultural Services and Programs
- UGA Intersection
- Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention
- UGA GLOBES
- UGA Lambda Alliance
- UGA Counseling and Psychiatric Services
- UGA University Health Center
- UGA Women’s Resources
- UGA Disability Resource Center
- UGA Equal Opportunity Office
- UP at UGA
For further resources and opportunities, visit the UGA Office of Institutional Diversity website.