The CPH Visual Identity
The College of Public Health communicates through a number of channels — advertising, print collateral, websites, emails and even PowerPoint templates. Following a consistent visual and communications style helps to establish the College’s identity, and these brand guidelines ensure that all communications reflect a unified image of the College.
Our Official Logos
Click image for a better view:
Quick rules of thumb for using these logos:
- Do not deconstruct any part of the logos or this system. This includes repositioning logo elements, recoloring them or adjusting the proportions.
- Do not use the shield by itself. It should be used in conjunction with a wordmark.
- These guidelines are explained more explicitly on the UGA Brand Style Guide.
Scroll down to download CPH logos and templates. Need a UGA logo? Top-level University logos can be downloaded here. The use of athletic marks (like the “Super G”) are subject to the approval of the UGA Athletic Association.
When and where should I use the CPH logo?
CPH Faculty, Staff & Students: An official logo should be used, when applicable, on all public visual representations of the College of Public Health produced by CPH faculty, staff, and students. This includes but is not limited to: printed publications, departmental websites, PowerPoint presentations, posters, video productions, exhibit materials, etc. If the logo is not in use, the words “University of Georgia College of Public Health” must appear on the front of all official College publications and materials.
Student Organizations: The University has established unique, co-branding guidelines for officially-registered student organizations interested in using official UGA logos in their promotional materials, merchandise, and apparel. Please contact the CPH Communications Office for assistance in establishing your student organization’s visual brand.
When do I need logo approval?
Campus departments and recognized student organizations may use University of Georgia marks on product designs and on event promotional items. However, departments and organizations must follow the University’s trademark approval procedures for promotional items, merchandise, and apparel.
Any product (e.g. – t-shirts, mugs, pens, etc.) bearing a UGA trademark must be:
- Produced by an approved, licensed vendor; and
- Reviewed and approved through UGA’s Trademark & Licensing Office using the UGA Logo Approval Form. An art proof from the vendor (displaying UGA trademark use) must be submitted with the logo approval form to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Logo/artwork approval must be granted before an order can be placed if seeking internal reimbursement for the purchase of these items.
Download Logos and Templates
College of Public Health logos and templates, created as a part of the UGA’s logo and visual identity system, can either be downloaded from this page or acquired through the College’s Communications Office.
CPH Logo Variations: The College of Public Health logo sets includes five color variations in the formal and horizontal configurations. Each color variation is available in three formats: PNG (transparent background); JPG (raster format); and EPS (vector format). Departmental and unit logos are also available.
Which logo file do I use?
NOTE: Any modifications to our logos confuses their meaning, diminishes their impact, and is not allowed. Precise logo artwork has been created to accommodate any usage need. Never redraw, translate or otherwise alter our logo in any way. Guidelines regarding the official logos and marks of the University of Georgia and the College of Public Health can be found on the UGA Brand Style Guide.
DOWNLOAD TOP LEVEL CPH LOGOS
Each .ZIP files includes .eps (vector format), .jpg (raster format), and .png (transparent background) College-level logos. The CPH logo sets includes five color variations in the formal and horizontal configurations. The color mix for “Bulldog Red” is different for CMYK (print) and RGB (screen). Please be sure to select the correct logo format for your intended output to ensure colors are presented correctly. Keep scrolling down the page for logos for individual departments, labs, etc.
- CPH Logo for Email Signatures (size at 160 px width for UGA Email Signature)
CPH LOGO OFFICE TEMPLATES
- CPH PowerPoint Presentation Template (Standard)
- CPH PowerPoint Presentation Template (Widescreen)
- CPH Poster Templates
ADDITIONAL CPH LOGOS
Contact the CPH Office of Communications.
Logos for CPH Offices, Programs, and Research Units/Labs
Contact the CPH Office of Communications.
UGA BUSINESS SYSTEM RESOURCES
- UGA Email Signature Builder – Please use this resource to create an official UGA signature for your email communications.
- Download UGA Letterhead Option A (DOCX download)
- Download UGA Letterhead Option B (DOCX download)
- Download UGA Letterhead Option C (DOCX download)
- Download UGA Letterhead Option D (DOCX download)
Official UGA logos and other useful UGA-branded templates can be downloaded at the UGA Brand Style Guide Download Center.