The College of Public Health works closely with the UGA Career Center to provide career services and resources for our students.
We work with current students to connect them with employment opportunities and resources. We also work with our alumni and recruiters through alumni panels, career fairs, on-campus interview events and listing job openings.
Please contact Jacquelyn Hughes in the CPH Academic Affairs Office with any questions about career development opportunities and resources, or reach out to a career consultant at the UGA Career Center for additional assistance.
Public Health Job Opportunities
- CPH Alumni Resources
- Public Health Related Job Boards
- Federal Agencies
- State Agencies
- Consulting Firms
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Promotion and Behavior
- Association for Gerontology in Higher Education (AGHE)
- American Society on Aging (ASA)
- Gerontological Society of America (GSA)
- Leading Age Career Center
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (NAAAA)
- National Association of State Units on Aging (NASUA)
- National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- U.S. Administration on Aging (AoA)
- Global Health
- Internship Opportunities